Most expensive Cars owned by Indian Business Men
India is home to some of the world’s richest businessmen living opulent lifestyles that most only dream of. With luxury homes, overflowing bank accounts, private jets and a host of luxury cars – these elite few showcase what it’s like to live the real Bodog Life. While Hollywood maybe synonymous with grandiosity, the leading Indian businessmen are no less at flaunting their billions with class. Here, we take a look at some of India’s richest businessmen and their fleet of cars that can leave anyone drooling.
With wealth that not only makes him the richest man in India, but also in Asia, Mukesh Ambani knows how to travel in style. His collection of luxury cars can leave any billionaire behind and is one of the most opulent. The list of his car collection is so extensive that it cannot be covered in detail, instead we bring you some of the highlights that stand out.
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe: A customised car with all the upgraded technology, this car priced at about 8 crores is as rare and elite as you can get with only 6 of them currently in the country.
- BMW 7-Series High Security: An armoured car that is often used to drive India’s highest authority, this car is one of the most expensive in Ambani’s collection and can even give Bond a run for his money.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Guard: The need for protection can be gleaned with not just one but three armoured cars in this collection. The Guard is imported from Germany and can ensure protection against attack from almost anything including a grenade. With added customisations, the hefty price tag remains a mystery.
- Bentley Continental: A classic elite choice, Bentley is a flagship brand and one that can be found in Ambani’s garage when it is not being driven by his sons. Priced at about 4 crores, this car stands out every time it is on the road.
- Lamborghini Urus: An SUV with power and style, the Lamborghini Urus is one of the finest SUVs and is priced at about 3 crores.
In addition, Ambani also has a Mercedes Maybach 62 gifted to him by his wife, a couple of Range Rovers, an Aston Martin and a lot more!
A name representing dignified excellence, poise and class, Ratan Tata is an inspirational leader and businessman and his car collection reflect these traits!
- Tata Nexon: A leading-edge car from the empire created by the man himself, the Tata Nexon is a powerful SUV that is becoming the choice car for the elite in India.
- Ferrari California: The car that created waves when Ratan Tata first took it out for a spin, this convertible gets all eyes on the road instantly. Believed to be the first Ferrari in India, this iconic red car is a joy that only the elite enjoy.
- Cadillac XLR: A classic sports car that still gets attention, the open top Cadillac is one of Tata’s indulgences that he had imported especially for relaxed evenings.
- Mercedes-Benz 500 SL: One of the luxurious variants of the brand, this car is a popular choice for the daily drives of the elite. Great power and speed along with plush interiors make this a timeless choice. Tata also owns a nostalgic a W124 E-Class from the same brand.
Additionally, Ratan Tata is believed to possess a Honda Civic, Tata Indigo Marina and a Chrysler Sebring.
Managing Director of the highly successful and beloved Raymond Group, Gautam Singhania is no stranger to luxurious opulence and exceptional cars.
- Ferrari 458: His love for cars and speed can be seen from this fabulous piece of machinery meat for the racetrack. An exclusive car from the world’s premier auto brand, the Ferrari is said to have cost the billionaire over 4 crores!
- Lamborghini Gallardo: Another iconic car from the Italian luxury brand, Singhania has a Lamborghini Gallardo featuring a twin-turbo system that makes it among the most powerful cars in India.
In addition, his garage is also home to the Audi Q7, Lotus Elise convertible, Honda S2000, Verde Ithaca LP570 Superleggera and many others!
A name synonymous with steel, it is believed that 1 in every 5 cars use steel that comes from this billionaire’s empire.
- Palace on Wheels: Not a car, but a luxury hotel on wheels, this vanity van is one of the most distinctive and indulgent vehicles. Consisting of a lavish bedroom, bathroom, living room and every comfort of a 5-star hotel, it is the van the family uses for a road trip!
- Porsche Boxster: Nothing practical about this but a car that showcases opulence, indulgence and a bank balance of the world’s elite, the Porsche Boxster is one of the finest cars ever made and can be found in Mittal’s garage.
- Mercedes Benz C-Class: A classic choice, Mittal also has a C-class for the practical moments!
In addition to a whole host of other luxury vehicles, Mittal also owns one of the finest luxury jets – the Gulfstream 550 private jet.
For this tech genius and billionaire, nothing beats the classics.
- Rolls Royce Phantom: His car of choice is the super indulgent Rolls Royce Phantom in shades of blue and grey. This car is a popular choice of the Indian elite including movie stars and a status symbol in itself!
- Mercedes 500 SEL: For the occasions that Shiv Nadar looks for a change, he owns the luxurious Mercedes 500 SEL that allow him to travel in style as he manoeuvres through the daily traffic.
When it comes to India’s uber rich, nothing is off limits. With super expensive and luxurious vehicles, driving is a joy and an opulent experience in itself.