Last Updated: 21stAugust 2018
Please read this privacy statement carefully before submitting any personal information.
The personal information we collect
We may collect, process and store the following personal information about you:
- Information you give us.This is personal information about you that you provide when you register for an account, enter a promotion, competition or survey, report a problem with a website or when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and all content, materials and information submitted to or uploaded on the website.
- Financial and Transaction Datasuch as details of transactions you carry out through the website and other details of our services that you have used.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our website, we may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstreamto, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page. This information is used for internal purposes by our technical support staff, our agents and subcontractors.
Purposes for collecting information
Wewill gather and use the personal information you provide for several purposes, including:
- To verify your identity and age using reasonable authorisation procedures.
- To store in our own internal records.
- To enable certain functions on this website.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To customise the website or improve the products and services we
- To provide you with information about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant toyou where you have consented to being contacted.
- To contact you via email, telephone or post for market research
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other marketing communications from us, you may opt-out at any time by contacting us or updating preferences on your account profile.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package: Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website: A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to thesite and store any passwords.
- Test content on our website: For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content and the other 50% a different piece of
- Log information about your preferences: This will allow us to present you with information that you will find more relevant and
- To recognise when you return to our website: We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that disabling may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your information to our associated companies or partners necessary for the provision of the services to you. This may include including the provision of payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with third parties such as advertisers for the purpose of conducting general business analysis, in which case such data will not include personally identifiable information.
Our agents or sub-contractors who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
Controlling information aboutyou
You may request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold by contacting us.
In some cases, you can request the erasure of your personal data where you do not believe there is any good reason for us continuing to process it.
We may charge a reasonable fee to access your personal data (or exercising any of your other rights relating to the data) depending on the scope of your request. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Some of your personal information will be stored on our secure servers and your data may also be transferred to and processed for purposes set out above, including backup and disaster recovery. Such processing may be performed by us or on our behalf, by our staff, agents and subcontractors who may be located anywhere in the world. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing, transfer and processing.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and any data shared is at your own risk. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable procedures and security features to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links from oursite
Our website may contain links to other websites including advertisements and external services, that are not affiliated with us.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of the www.bodogindia.in domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Please take the time to inform yourself of the data protection and privacy policies of any external websites.